Mental Health Crises
- Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Call 274747 (dial CRISIS) from anywhere in the State of Minnesota to reach the local county crisis team.
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, dial 988.
- Ramsey County, Urgent Care of Adult Mental Health (24/7/365): 651.266.7900.
- Hennepin County, COPE: Mobile Mental Health Response (24/7/365): 612.596.1223.
- Steve Fund: Support for BIPOC, text STEVE to 741741.
- Trans Lifeline: Radical Trans Community Care: 877.565.8860.
- TREVOR Project: Support for LGBTQIA+ Individuals, chat, call, or text from their website.
For deaf, hard of hearing or speech limited callers, you can access these telephone resources through MN Relay at 711